Image Map

Saturday, November 23, 2013

current #obsessions: november

Can you believe Thanksgiving is around the corner,
along with the rest of the holidays?!

If the chill in the air hasn't warned you
 of the upcoming holiday season,
Starbucks red cups are a welcome reminder that
'the most wonderful time of the year'
is upon us...

In no particular order,
here are some of my latest infatuations & fixations
for the month of November.

1. This Nastygal dress. Call it my obsession with pink. Or black lace. Or a combination of the two...call it whatever the heck you like. The fact of the matter is -I need this dress.


2. Okay fine, and this romper too while we're on the topic. I don't know where I would wear this to unless I was headed to the Pussycat Dolls Lounge in Las Vegas, but I'm 5'0 and I'm sure it would appear longer on me. I would definitely rock that romper with some boots if I had the right venue. It's so sparkly...and sparkles, well - they kinda make me happy!



3. Did you all hear about the latest Disney Musical to hit Broadway? Yes, the rumors are true! Disney's Aladdin is now a musical on Broadway hitting New York theatre early next year. You can book your tickets now for performances that begin in 2014! Ahh, so excited to go see it. I love any and all things Disney. 


4. Red Cups are back! As one blog eloquently put it:

"Starbucks is nothing but punctual as the coffee chain has released their annualholiday cups on this fine morning of November 1st, 2013. The release of the cups marks the emergence of the holiday themed beverages- the Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte and Caramel BrulĂ© Latte. Instagram and Twitter feeds are already blowing up with pictures of the delightful red cups in all their holiday glory. Cue the red cup photo montage..."


Make sure to partake in the festive fun! Which is your favorite? I am a peppermint mocha girl myself, but gingerbread is a close runner-up. :)

5. Loving Benefit Cosmetics these days, as I raved about in this blog post here. Based out of San Francisco, this lovely little line has it all - from a fun website to shop at, beauty bars scattered throughout Ulta, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and other fine retailers, a wonderful line of products, and the best packaging and branding. Who wouldn't want to buy stuff that looks like this? Seriously. Check them out here or feel free to peruse my blog post!



6. Loving this song by Sia. They have it on replay at Verace, so I was sort of stuck with it anyways and its grown on me. You gotta learn to love Bohlsen Restaurant Group's playlist or you'll go insane because there is no escaping it. The playlists are with you all summer. Every. single. shift. This song I wouldn't mind being stuck with though - very catchy! Check it out here.

7. This blonde mafia hoody - yes, please! It's for blonde bosses, ehh hem...remind you of anyone? I think I've made my point. Check it out here.


8. Boy, when Victoria Secret sees a market they waste no time hopping all over it. If you haven't checked out their workout/fitness line which started with just some sports bras and yoga pants and now has taken on a life of its own now, I urge you to check it out! I'll link you to it here.


9. I've raved about my love for Lush bath bombs before (we all know I'm a non-recovering, non-apologetic bathaholic right, this is not new knowledge?!) They have some amazing stuff out for the holidays, including festive bath bomb scents like Snowman, a creamy vanilla and cocoa butter scented bath bomb or Melting Snowman, a spicy mix of cinnamon and cloves to warm up the bathtub, or Snowcake - a creamy almond scented confection! All those sound amazing to me. I also think Santa's Lip Scrub and Buche de Noel, a seasonal facial cleanser with almonds, dried cranberries, and brandy is worth checking out too! These make great Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers! Visit Lush here AND if you're really feeling generous, feel free to drop a bath bomb into my stocking...I've been extra good this year! ;)

Melting Snowman Bath Bomb - awww, who would want to use him? He's too cute!
10.  So this month I modeled in a fashion show for Lola's Lookbook. What is it? Picture a huge walk-in closet of your dreams. Now picture it on wheels. And there you have it - that's Lola's Lookbook. And its run by a fabulous little fashionista/entrepreneur Laura who I had the pleasure of meeting and working with - she is great, and you will love her stuff! Check it out.





What are you obsessing over this month?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?