Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Benefit of the Doubt ;)




Ever have a phase where you are obsessing over something?
It was always on your radar,
but now you are fixated on it
- it occupies your thoughts, dreams,
& makes you happy just to daydream about?!

That just happened with Benefit Cosmetics.

I've always loved the company
and line of products -
I have been using Bathina 
(a luxurious and decadent body balm: see below)


pretty much since I came out of the womb,
but lately I kind of find myself stalking
them on a whole new level.
From trolling their website, Brow Bar at Ulta,
or their Instagram account,
my obsession has taken new heights!
(I resisted just hash tagging sorry I'm not sorry
 because I don't want to be THAT GIRL.)
You're Welcome.

I love everything from the products themselves,
the cutesy packaging, the branding, etc ---
pretty much the entire presentation.

Can you blame me?



I am also loving this idea from their website,
where you can essentially create your own
makeup kit, so you choose the 
products you think would work best-
great holiday gift idea for the
lady in your life! 

Custom Makeup Kit?
Yes, please.



Anyways, I love the quote of the day
I posted above for many reasons 
(mainly because I am a Queen) 
but I think I love it even more because the graphic
reminds me of something you might see on 
the Benefit website
which is- by the way,
super over-the-top, excessively adorable!




What beauty brand tickles your fancy? 
I'd love to hear from you!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?