Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Rachel's Makeup Bag: November

Hello my gorgeous little readers,

here are some of the beauty items I've been loving
for the month of November...

From left to right, clockwise:

1. I love MAC RiRi's palette - the pigments are true and its a sassy color combo to smoke out eyes for holiday parties.

2. Go glam with this Victoria Secret sparkly white makeup case, which is convenient for traveling and keeping makeup and/or toiletries organized and stored. 

3. Benefit Cosmetics has a great line of products, but I love Posie Tint to give cheeks a rosy, 'just come in from the cold' look! 

4. No need to spend the winter pasty white when you can fake it with this amazing self-tanner, which comes highly recommended from friends of mine! :)

5. I think these little perfumes from Benefit are just adorable, but even better, they smell just as amazing as the packaging! 'See & Be Seen Sasha' with notes of apricot, amber, musk, and vanilla. 

6.  I purchased MAC RiRi's bronzer/blush combo over the summer and love both shades. Its great for contouring the cheekbones and giving the apples of your cheeks a pop of color with blush. Her collection was limited edition, so I'm not sure if its still available - but if it is, I highly recommend it.

7.  During a MAC makeup class a few months back, they used this concealer under my eyes and I fell in love with the coverage. If you want a silky, matte concealer - this one will hide pretty much anything.

8. This brush travel kit from Victoria Secret comes in a hot pink and black polka dot case and is so easy to throw into a bag for traveling or in your car if you're someone who does your makeup on the go, like myself. ;)

9. I love Laura Mercier's luxurious creamy bubble bath, so you must try this Fig Honey scented one! Is it bath time yet? 

10. All of your favorite Benefit products in one limited-edition collectible tin? Sign me up. These are great gifts to give to your girlfriends for the holidays...add me to your list! :)

11. Check out Victoria's newest scent 'Night', a provocative warm fragrance with notes of black plum, velvet woods, and luscious apple. Own the night with this scent!



Rachel's Makeup Bag: October






Peony perfume
macys.com



Laura Mercier body cleanser
$51 - harrods.com





Victoria s Secret beauty product
victoriassecret.com



MAC Cosmetics blush
maccosmetics.com



Benefit cheek stain blush
$40 - johnlewis.com



MAC Cosmetics concealer
nordstrom.com



Victoria's Secret
victoriassecret.com





Have a makeup product you're loving these days?
Share it with us...

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?