Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fashion Forward Walls



Joss & Main is my favorite online boutique,
and in my opinion - the best kept secret.

Or maybe its not a secret?!

My home is a walking page out of this site,
and for that #sorryimnotsorry.

If you haven't checked out the current event -
I implore you to do so before it ends
because the wall art is just
pure girly gloriousness.

As for me,
goodbye paycheck.

"Shining a spotlight on fashionable flair, this wall art collection brings chic design to every space. Evoke runway style with couture-worthy canvases, enjoy Hollywood airs with iconic silver screen stars, and add a splash of Parisian glamour with bold silhouettes and chandelier prints."

Check out some of my favorites below,
although the entire collection is
To.Die.For 













Looks even more gorgeous on the wall: 



Oh wait, never mind that last one was just me.
#helloMarilyn

Check out the collection here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?