Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rachel's July Faves



My July Faves are centered around
 fun graphic tees that are easy to throw on
with a pair of cut-off jean shorts,
my favorite Watermelon beer
from 21st Amendment Brewing Co.
along with these Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas
I made for Mom's birthday --
the new Date Night Collection bra
 from Victoria Secret
(ugh, so comfortable but still sexy-so I needed two!)
adorable sunglasses I wore to death
 last summer (who cares!)
sultry sounds from my boy Robin,
& bright things to put on your lips.
Just because.




Rachel's July Favorites


Crop shirt
storenvy.com


Shirt top
billabong.com


Betsey johnson
betseyjohnson.com




Topshop
$15 - colette.fr


Too faced cosmetic
beauty.com


A Perfect Day For A Picnic
anthropologie.com



Blurred Lines [Deluxe Edition] by Interscope Records, Robin Thicke |...
barnesandnoble.com


What were you lovin' in the month of July?





xo,
Rach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?