Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Rachel's HOT PICK of the Day

Every now and then I come across a song
that I can't seem to get out of my head.

That means it's supposed to be there.
I believe lyrics were built to
soothe and placate the soul...

So without further ado 
here is my HOT PICK of the day:



Some lyrics:
" I don't know-
why I can't let go...
of YOU, my love
I've tried hard enough--
I don't care
if they stop and stare,
I stand here beside, the test of time
baby, for you...

I don't see
why it cannot be...
I've tried so hard
to find another-- valentine"

What did you think of that?

Good, right?
I'm INTO it.

I've really been getting into (lyrical)
club songs of late
because they do BIG THINGS
for my running playlist
and keep me going...

Other good ones to
check out include
(in no particular order)

1. Trippin On You - Cahill
2. Every Word - Ercola
3. Just A Girl - Ian Van Dahl
4. Stereo Love - Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina
5. I'm in Love - Alex Gaudino
6. Cry - Bingo Players
7. Graduation  - Gemini
8. Let's Go - Calvin Harris f/ Ne-Yo
9. Seek Bromance - Tim Berg  * Top Pick
10. Dancing on My Own (Fred Falke Remix) - Robyn * Top Pick
11. Show Me Love - Robin S.
12. I Remember - Deadmau5 and Kaskade
13. Levels - Avicii
14.  She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) - David Guetta f/Sia
15. The Sound of Missing You - Ameerah
16. Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
17. Let the Feelings Go - AnnaGrace
18. Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris
19. Sun in My Eyes (MJ Cole Remix) - Myomi
and don't forget to add this one...
20. Another Valentine - Bassmonkeys Vs. Etherfox * Top Pick

Happy Friday!

I'm jetting out to D.C for a
 1/2 business/ 1/2 pleasure trip-
so I'll catch up with you guys
while I'm there!

Have a great weekend,
Rach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?