Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quote of the Day: 3.6.13

"I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded;
not with the fanfare of epiphany,
but with pain gathering its things, packing up,
and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night."

 - Khaled Hosseini, 'The Kite Runner'




If you haven't read this book - The Kite Runner,
you need to put it on your list.
Immediately.

It's one of my favorite novels of all-time
(and I don't take this lightly)
and one that leaves lasting impressions.

It takes every.single.emotion 
you've ever had about - ANYTHING-
friendship, loss, love, betrayal, forgiveness, regret
and tightly woves them into one
beautiful story.

Ok - before I talk myself into
reading it YET again,
(don't let me - I have a very, very
long list of books to read)
I'm going to head out.

Have a great day,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?