Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Red High Heels.

I adore this song.

I remember picking up Kellie Pickler's album and falling in love with this song.



Video displays lyrics, but you can find them here as well:

My sister Ashlea and I would sing it in the car at the top of our lungs-and we had our parts.
I would sing the melody and she would sing the harmony.
We sounded pretty good - we should have recorded it!!!

We always said we would create a girl band (like the "Veronicas")
and call ourselves "A Decade Apart" because of our ten year  age difference.
This song, we said, would be our first cover.

Anyways - we loved it so much one week we were belting it at the top of our lungs on our way over to do some shopping at 'Target' and we actually got inspired and went in search of the perfect red high heels.
We were so silly. I miss those innocent, care-free days.
I miss her. :/

Anyways - this song is fun, flirty, and awesome.
It's about taking back the power.
And there is no better way to get started than throwing on a hot pair of stilettos!





So I'm going out tonight, in my red high heels......




xo
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?