Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Girlfriends in God - 2/1/12

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life” (Proverbs 4:23)


Girlfriends in God Scripture: 02/01/12

I subscribe to a free email subscription called "Girlfriends in God" - which sends out daily devotionals to your personal email.
You know - stuff to think about as a Christian gal.

Sometimes I read them, sometimes I throw them into junk mail -
it depends on the day.
I find most of them pretty good though.  Food for thought.


What I like best is the scripture opener which usually gives me an inkling what the "meat" of the article is about before I dive in.
I'm sure they are all worth the read, this is just my system.

Obviously I connected with today's scripture (listed as the blog opener) and read further.

Today's article was an interesting one:

Curious to know what others think...
send me an email to rachelyarmosh@yahoo.com or a comment here to weigh in your thoughts!


If you are interested, here is the link:

Xo
Rach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?