Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quote of the Day:


I'm going through a lot right now in my life and people have been sending me words of advice and scriptures to comfort me,
so today's quote of the day comes from James 1: 2-5

"Count it all joy, my brothers

when you meet trials of various kinds,

for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

And let steadfastness have its full effect,

that you may be perfect and complete,

lacking in nothing.

If any of you lacks wisdom,

let him ask God who gives generously to all without reproach

and it will be given him."




If you are feeling broken, or in need of encouragement -

I hope this scripture speaks to your heart as it has mine.

Everything will be okay.

Trust.

In.

God.

xo

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?