Image Map

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Virtual Book Sale - Free While They Last!

Getting rid of some of my most treasured possessions - my books!


Making room for new things in my life
and that means I need more space...
so I am opening up my small library collection 
to anyone who would like them (free of charge)
on a first come, first serve basis.

I no longer have the room to store them,
but they are all in new, like new or gently used condition.
 I thought about selling them online,
but I don't have the time or resources to ship them -
so all I ask is that you pick them up 
and they are all yours! 

I just want them to have a good home.

Please message me which you would like and I will 
put them aside for you in a bag.

Fiction: 

Fifty Shades of Grey . F.L James
Fifty Shades Darker . FL James
Jane Eyre . Charlotte Bronte 
Lady Chatterley's Lover . D.H Lawrence
One Day. David Nicholls
Oscar Season . Mary McNamara
Somebody Everybody Listens To . Suzanne Supplee 
The Five People You Meet in Heaven . Mitch Albom
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane .  Katherine Howe

Non Fiction:
90 Minutes in Heaven . Don Piper
Bereft: A Sister's Story . Jane Bernstein
Doctor Dealer . Mark Bowden
Savage Grace . Natalie Robins
The Longest Trip Home . John Grogan

Lifestyle:
Be the Pack Leader . Cesar Millan
Boy Meets Girl. Joshua Harris
How to Get Rich . Donald Trump
The Bartenders Guide 
The Total Money Makeover.  Dave Ramsey
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke
The Cocktail Dress . Laird Borrelli - Persson

Spiritual:
Every Day Deserves a Chance . Max Lucado
Further Still . Beth Moore
Good Tidings & Great Joy. Sarah Palin
Now that You Are His. David Shibley
Redeeming Love. Francine Rivers

Business:
Get a Freelance Life .   Margit Feury Ragland
How to Sell Without Being a Jerk! .  John Klymshyn
Your World is Exploding . Chistopher G. Dessi

Educational:
Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism .  Jenny McCarthy
Leading Change in Your School .   Douglas B. Reeves
How to Thrive as a Teacher Leader . John G. Gabriel
Helping the Child With Learning Disabilities Find Social Success.  Richard LaVoie
Teach Like Your Hair is On Fire . Rate Esquith

Instead of individually posting photos of books, 
I did a short video of each cover here...
again, you must be local (Long Island) to collect these books.


xo,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?