Image Map

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Beauty Report - October

November 2014 is upon us
 and its time for my October Faves...


These some of my very favorite fashion picks, 
beauty products, skincare items,
 books, home goods, music,
 candle scents, and more
 I'm loving throughout the month! 

I'm trying to simplify things by keeping it to my Top 10,
so here is this month's lineup!


#10. Bath & Body Works - Madagascar Vanilla Body Souffle 
#9. Tan Coverup by Lola's Lookbook (www.lolaslookbook.com)
#8. Taylor Swift's "1989"
#7. Sephora's 'Dare to Oil' Kit
#6. Little Black Dress by Pandemonium
#5. Colour Pop Cosmetics: Lippie Stix and Pencils
#4. Peter Thomas Roth Peeling Gel
#3. White/Black slinky shirt from Lola's Lookbook (www.lolaslookbook)
#2. Handmade Headpiece by Pandemonium Boutique
#1. Canon Rebel t51 Camera




For more of me, please check out my YouTube channel:
youtube.com/missyarmosh

Like the video if you enjoyed it, 
drop me a comment, and subscribe 
to my channel for more videos from me...

Loving you all --

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?