Image Map

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mini Marshalls Haul

Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Homegoods are such fun stores to shop
 because you never know what you'll find -
you can leave empty handed
or feel like you've hit the jackpot!

 Sometimes I go out shopping on a mission
 (with a list of items I'd like jotted down)
 but my FAVORITE way to shop is 
aimlessly wandering the aisles 
with a latte in hand, looking for a great buy!

It's kind of like treasure hunting...


How do you like to shop?
 Do you feel stressed hitting the stores 
or is it completely relaxing process? 
Leave your comments below! 

For more of me, please check out my YouTube channel:
youtube.com/missyarmosh

Don't forget to give the video a like 
if you enjoyed it, drop me a comment, 
and subscribe to my channel for more videos from me!

Stay social!

Twitter:@missyarmosh
Instagram:@missyarmosh
Pinterest: Rachel Yarmosh
Facebook: Rachel Yarmosh

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?