Image Map

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ulta Haul - July 2014


Hope July is treating you all well.
Can it really be we are half way through already?

Where the heck is the summer going?
I have so many more things I want to do 
before the weather changes...

Anyways ---

I've been working like a dog,
and so the only really way to make me feel better about
losing my weekends to a second job 
is to burn a little money on Monday
when I have the day to myself.

I am a self-confessed
beauty addict,
so when I go to Ulta
it's like an adult Toys R Us.
For women.

I've been pretty naughty these last few months,
but summer is my time for frivalous purchases 
because come Fall, I'll be broke again 
when I lose my summer job.

So off to Ulta I went,
and these are my newest makeup 
and skincare purchases....



















The makeup subscription I mentioned is Glossybox.

Really good stuff and one I recommend if you
want to try a monthly beauty subscription
full of trial size surprises!

Hope you enjoyed!

What beauty products are you loving?
Leave your faves in the comment box below.

Thanks for stopping in!

xo,
Rach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?