Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sweet or Savory: My 2 Dream Wedding Proposals

To my future husband,
if you're reading my blog right now,
please take notes! 

Every girl dreams of how they will be proposed to one day.
And while that usually falls under
the creative imagination of the proposer...
I'm sure guys reading this wouldn't mind 
a little inspiration when it comes to this sort of thing.

After all, they are hoping for a win.

And so speaking of winning, I give you my first dream proposal.

1) A proposal in Yankee Stadium.


What better place to start your lives together
than a stadium where dreams come true, 
legends are made,
and magic seems to materialize before your very eyes.

Besides, what's one more ring to add to 27?!
Ladies, am I right?

And if I can't have savory, then I'll settle for sweet.

If you know me well, you know I am obsessed with macarons. 
No, not the coconut and chocolate clusters,
those are macaroons!

Macarons are colorfully decorated, light little French pastries
made with almond flour and filled with a variety of flavored cremes.

Please tell me what is not to love about 
these gorgeous little cookies?

I am obsessed with them,
stopping into my favorite Long Island spot 
for them in Huntington, 'Kiss my Cake' 
whenever I feel I've worked out hard enough 
that week to treat myself.

And so - if macarons were to be dreamed up into a proposal
it would look something like this...


Now, if you'll excuse me...
I'm going to go pretend this guy exists.

And if he does,
what the hell is taking so long?

Curious to know how YOU dream about being proposed to -
do you have a favorite romantic spot?
a place where you made a special memory?
or just a way you see it going down?
Please SHARE!

Feel free to leave your own fantasy proposals in the comments.
I would love to hear from you.

xo,

1 comment:

  1. The Yankee Stadium approach is brilliant! Any day now......

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?