Image Map

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Yoohoo, where my little brides at?


I have lots of friends and family
with rings on their fingers
(if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it ;)
...it seems like everyone is getting
married these days! 

Cue the Wedding Bells
with "Chapels of Love" 



So anyways,
the other day I'm searching through
a zillion websites looking for 
romantic and vintage themed stationary to
post in my 'Art of the Love Letter' blog post
and I stumble on some really cute
Bridal Shower invitations
(no, I didn't save my favorites
to my Pinterest account here ;)
That would just be coconuts!

However, I've always wanted a 
Breakfast at Tiffany's themed 
bridal shower when my times comes
(which as far as I'm concerned
may be NEVER at this point)
so the ones I'm posting below all tend
to fall within the turquoise or vintage category.



I'm sharing my favorites
since I'm in the wedding * mood * these days,
but definitely check out
 Invitation Suite (formerly Sweet Paper Lane)
to find a style of your own
or if you fall within the category of
mother of the bride / maid of honor / bridesmaid,
helping pick these out
may fall in your domain
(don't let the bride down!
she is hoping for something
pretty.cute.elegant.
for her scrapbook) [!]

Rachel's Favorites: #1
(Umm, is that me?)

Rachel's Favorites: #2
(Very vintage - perfect for a brunch/tea party!)



Rachel's Favorites: #3
(Classic in black and white, simple, elegant)


Rachel's Favorites: #4
(This combines all my favorite pastel colors, springy, super cute!)


Rachel's Favorites: #5
(Super chic, but understated -for the demure bride)


Tip: Store things you love on idea boards
on Pinterest for easy access.

It's never too late for a girl to dream...

xo,
Rach


1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm

    I'm speechless, but smiling. Ugghhh

    I mean, it's fantastic and you are too

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?