Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Florence + the Machine




Just got back from a Florence + the Machine concert at Jones Beach
this past Saturday (9/15/12) ...
that girl can sing.

Really loved the concert! :)

This was the song she chose to open the concert with at Jones Beach 
(In her adorable British accent she admitted to calling it 'Jonas' Beach for the longest time),
this being the second stop along her current U.S tour.


Lyrics:

And I had a dream 
About my old school 
And she was there all pink and gold and glittering 
I threw my arms around her legs 
Came to weeping, Came to weeping 

Then I heard your voice as clear as day, 
And you told me I should concentrate, 
It was all so strange, 
And so surreal, 
That a ghost should be so practical. 

Only if for a night ...
(Find the rest here)


Here are some pics from the concert:

Lanna & I, Nikon Jones Beach Theatre 9/15/12

Florence + the Machine fans :)

Florence + the Machine @ Jones Beach
Such a great night!

Also check out "Heartlines" - another great, catchy song:

For more info, check out their website:

And other tour dates here:



xo
Rachy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?