This is my bucket list for 2012.
What is yours?
It doesn't mean I won't accomplish more, it just means I won't accomplish any less :)
- Learn to Knit.
Run another half marathon. Divas Half Marathon '12 - Myrtle Beach, S.C (2:02:48) Great South Bay Half Marathon, Bayshore NY (2:06) Join a gym and learn kickboxing.
- Host a tea party (not a political one - one with pretty cups, tea, and tea sandwiches!)
- Go on a romantic picnic.
- Create a video in iMovie.
- Pay my CC off, completely (3K)
- Go skydiving.
Crochet a blanket - one thats not crooked and has some new stitching.
- Find a teaching job!
Build a small garden. (Fresh herbs a MUST)Basil, Cilantro, Oregano, Rosemary Read 12 new books (minimum of 1/month for the year) 12 of 12 completed: Bereft: A Sister's Story by Jane Bernstein, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins , DollHouse by Kardashians, Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin, Shades of Grey by E L James, Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, 50 Shades Darker by E. L Shames, White Girl Problems by Babe Walker, Light Between Oceans by M.L Stedman, Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Take the GRE's. Pass them.
Learn to use my BBQ - so I am more self-reliant.New Char-Broil Grill - I came, I saw, I conquered. Go camping this summer. Glamping with Meg and Jeneen, Yogi Bear Campground, North Hudson, NY. Aug 17-19th, 2012 Attend a Jones Beach concert.Florence + the Machine 9/15/12
- Host a sleepover party - "Glamazon Weekend"
- See at least 2 Broadway plays/musicals. Update: 1 of 2 completed: Spiderman: The Musical.
- Buy something designer that I can't afford (pay cash for it - yes, I'm aware of #7!)
Apply to a doctoral program.
- Travel out of the country - see something new.
- Pray more.
Dust off a snowbo ard, get on a mountain, and just let GO. Rachel and Kristin, Villa Roma Monticello, NY - Jan '12 Take a cruise around Manhatta n. Circle Cruise Line, 3 Hr. Full Island Tour Go white water rafting. Conquered 5-hr course down the Lehigh River, Whitewater Challengers 7-25-12
Whatever you choose to do, inspire to be better.