Image Map

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh girls....



I was flipping through a magazine at a girlfriend's house the other day when I ran across an ad for...
(wait for it)
Little Black Dress Vodka.

Now how fun is that?! :) :) :)

Even more delectable than the cute-sy labels are the flavors.



In girly flavors such as  Black Cherry Vanilla, Blueberry Pomegranate, and Pineapple Honey
the designers of this new brand are sure 
to have girls ransacking the shelves for their next cocktail party.

I smell a cat fight coming on.
(Just kidding - those brand of girls don't know about the chic LBD).

You can read a review of the vodka here:
Also just as fabulous for all my winos out there,
 check out Little Black Dress wine here:

As for me, I will be picking up that
 Pineapple Hon-nayyyyyyyyyyyyy STAT.

This might have to be debuted at my next Little Black Dress party.
Coming 2012.

xo
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?