Image Map

Monday, January 3, 2011

Whip it real good!


Willow Smith is the 9 yr. old daughter of Will and Jada-Pinkett Smith,
and her debut, break-out song "Whip My Hair" has become a smash hit.


While it doesnt sound like its sung by a 9 yr. old
(When I first heard it, I thought it was Rihanna)
its certainly catchy and gives girls a reason to whip those locks around like your lost in a Pantene Pro-V commerical or something ;)

I saw Willow Smith on The Ellen Show a couple of weeks ago and was pretty impressed with her performance. I inserted the video of her performance  below and the brief interview that followed
(she is cute as a button!)


Here is an interview clip from Ellen:


I'm rooting for you Willow [!]
please, please, please
 dont end up like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears.


Xo,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?