More about Ken Yarmosh:
Ken Yarmosh is a mobile impresario, O’Reilly author, and entrepreneur based in the DC area.
From his website:
* Although I've been blogging (and writing) prior to there even being “blogging software,” I started this site (originally at technosight.com) in mid-2005. It served then, as it does now, as a place to share my thoughts on digital technologies. I’ve reinvented it several times since then and the focus has shifted, based on my personal and professional interests. I expect that trend to continue.
* Over the course of my career, I’ve created amazing digital experiences with a diverse set of clients ranging from some of the biggest personalities in media to the hottest tech startups. My current focus is the mobile market and creating apps but I’ve been working in the digital space for over a decade. If you want to launch an awesome mobile experience on the iPad, iPhone, Android, or other mobile platform get in touch with me. Also, don’t be shy if you need help with other digital work, especially all things related to the Web.
* My specific expertise comes from a decade of hands-on technology experience, as well as academia, where my focus was on entrepreneurship, technology management, and more generally, the Web and Internet (B.A. in Computer Science from Boston College; M.S.E. in Telecommunications and Networking from the University of Pennsylvania).
* I’m extremely active in the startup community and was an early organizer of the DC Lean Startup Circle. I currently have a vested interest in online advertising startup Clickable. I have no other disclosures at this time.
* I plan to write many more books but I’m proud of my first one, App Savvy: Turning Ideas into iPhone and iPad Apps Customers Really Want (O’Reilly). Beyond my book and the large archive I have on this site, I have been published at Top 50 Blogs including GigaOM and Read Write Web, as well as more traditional outlets like RealClearPolitics.