Image Map

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Hauntings...

In the process of planning my Fall Festivities agenda,
but what is October without a little spooktacular fun?
*
So as I put my bucket list together for the coming month,
I'll share some of the info & sites I find to help you navigate and plan accordingly.
*
Here are my TOP 3 for October:
*
1. Trail of Terror - Wallingford, CT ($20 tix, online)
*
I've been here before -and its worth the drive to CT. I'm not easily scared, and I left thoroughly freaked out. Its also cool because they change the theme each year (this year its Sweet Sixteen) so even if you've been there previously, it will be something new this year!
*
Its a walk-through outside in a huge cornfield, so wear sneakers and dress accordingly because its usually cold at night. Costumes are not allowed; You wont be permitted access with one on.
Tix can be bought in advance online and I highly recommend it. Lines are LENGTHLY without a fastpass!
*
2. Bayville Scream Park - Bayville, NY (Long Island)
*
I've been here too, but it looks as if they've added a couple new attractions over the years.
Visit Bloodworth Manor, Evil in the Woods, Curse of the Zombie Pirates, Uncle Needles Funhouse of Fear in 3D, or Temple of Terror.
*
Cost:
1 attraction $14.95, Fast Pass $21.75
2 attraction combo $ 24.75 Fast Pass $34.75
3 attraction combo $33.75 Fast Pass $42.75
4 attraction combo $39.75 Fast Pass $49.75
5 attraction combo $42.75 Fast Pass $56.75
Tix are available for advance purchase online, Strongly Recommended!
*
3. Horseman's Hollow (Legend of Sleepy Hollow), Sleepy Hollow NY
*
I've never been here, but John and I love the movie "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" and cant wait to go explore the area a little.
*
Here is what the site says:
"A BRAND NEW experience that takes The Legend of Sleepy Hollow to its darkest extremes. Walk a haunted trail and stumble upon scary scenes of a town driven mad by the Headless Horseman. Heads will roll...maybe even your own"
*
Also,
for all you NYC'ers,
"Blood Manor" is a good time too!
Visit their site here:
*
More spooktacular Halloween attractions here:
Have fun,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?