Image Map

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...but if your "pyschologically normal" then call me. bye.

This never gets old! The back story on this is that a girl named Olga was out with her friends in the Marina district of San Francisci when she talked to this guy named Dmitri for all of two minutes. Then she gave him her card and said "give me a call." Below are the voicemail messages he left. Listen to the whole thing, it just keeps getting better and better. I won't even tell you my favorite parts because i don't want to ruin anything. Just listen. Is this guy serious? My favorite part is "no one hands a person a business card, says 'call me', then doesnt answer. its extremely passive aggresive. 'passive aggresive personality disorder' ...you should look that one up." Oh man, I can listen to this over and over and laugh just as hard as the first. Enjoy, Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?