Image Map

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Beauty Report - September Faves!

This month's Beauty Report is brought to you by the letter "P" for pumpkin.
More specifically,
pumpkin Chai latte.

If you want to know what I was sipping on in my video,
I promised I would link it.
Check it out here.
Hope you're enjoying the beginnings of Fall.



As for my beauty report,
you can find all the products I mention here!

Just click on the photo to be brought over to where you can buy it!

1. L'Occitane Almond Skin Oil

2. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

3. Viva La Juicy Gold Couture
4.  Tarte Amazonian Clay Tinted Brow Gel
5. Show Off Mascara by Beauty Addicts
(click link for this one - photo link is dead)

6. Watts up Highlighter by Benefit
(Love this highlighter!)
7. Sally Hansen 'Commander in Chic' Nail Polish
8. Tea Tree Oil Cleanser by Body Shop
(Great for deep cleaning and preventing break outs!)



(click hyperlink, photo link dead)

10. Modern Pewter by MAC Cosmetics
(No longer available- sorry!)
Runner Up: Forgery

Thats it for my September faves.

Feel free to let me know what you were loving too - 
please share your recommendations! :)

Until next month....

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?