Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Quote of the Day: 8.20.14




I don't know why,
but for some reason I just love this quote.

Hope you're loving this amazing August 
weather on Long Island.

There have been record gorgeous temperatures
 for this time of year -- low humidity, mid 80's
 (we're talking major 'good hair day' weather)
and I am just soaking up the last of this summer sun.

Even more shocking than the weather,
next week is MY birthday (the 31st - I turn 31)
[insert 'Scream' emoji]
AND in other major Starbucks news, 
it was announced the Pumpkin Spice Latte
is being released early due to cooler weather.

So much to love about both of those things.

ALSO - side note:
Have you been watching my YouTube channel?

If not, feel free to check is out here:
youtube.com/missyarmosh

I am releasing a major haul tomorrow morning....


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?