Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

current obsessions: march edition

As some of you know, I just returned from a 
exotic and extremely lavish 16-day trip to Thailand,
so please excuse me while I play catch up.

So much to tell you about my trip though,
for those of you who haven't already stalked out
my trip photos and videos via Facebook. :)

More on my trip later, but...

In no particular order,
here are some of my latest infatuations & fixations
for the month of March.



1. Thai iced teas. They call them "thai tea to go" in Thailand and they come in plastic baggies for the road! I think I had one just about every other day, but no - I'm still not sick of them, just in case you were wondering. 


2. Recently discovered an adorable little boutique on Main Street in Farmingdale called Solo Fashion New York. They were featured in a recent 80's fashion show at Monsoon - the staff is stylish and friendly, the clothes are really trendy and cute, and the boutique is adorable (think Ooh La La). If you are local and haven't checked them out, I suggest you stop in for a look around - ask for Anna the owner, she has a great eye for fashion!

3. This coconut coffee ice cream recipe. Yes, this is happening. New ice cream maker is begging to be used, so this is in the bag!
4. Piggybacking off the success of their line "Baby Lips" (which I'm in love with- I have almost every color) Maybelline has released a line "Baby Skin" which is a pore corrector and is getting some good feedback. Apparently the "magic" ingredient is cherry extract, which is renowned for its antioxidant properties. I'm digging it... What do you think? 

5. We're all aware of my obsession with rompers, right? Need this one for spring, A.S.A.P.

While we're on the topic of florals, I wouldn't mind this lace teddy either. 

6. Loving this scent for spring/summer - its on my must-have list. Its on the sweet side, so I'm going to be a walking invitation to mosquitos, but some things are worth it. Smelling amazing is one of them.

"Summer is for fun, enjoying life, and taking in the fresh air. This elegant fragrance conjures the experience of riding a bicycle through the French countryside. The warm air and sweet fragrance of cherry orchards overwhelm with happiness like the breathtaking feeling of falling in love. Discover the sweet scent of summer again and again with Cherry in the Air. "

7. In adoration 'Soap & Glory's' line of products, which you can check out here. And no...It's not just because the line of products is pink! What kind of a girl do you think I am that I would fall prey to such genuius marketing? ...ok, fine - maybe a little!

8.  How gorgeous are these camera straps? Now I just need a camera. Check out Bloom Theory Straps here.
These are faves. 

9. Just had the most amazing wine over the weekend called Raspberry Ripple by Ice Cream Cellars. To. Die. For! Check out the list of flavors here.
10. Loving the Destinations collection from Bath & Body Works, so get out and get your new spring/summer scents to fill up your homes! I promise it will make Spring settle in faster...
Til April's edition...
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?