Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

10 Things to Do in Los Angeles


Heading to L.A today 
and as a Los Angeles virgin,
I am compiling a list of things to do
so I don't miss anything...

Do you have anything to add?

1. Take a photo in front of the Hollywood Sign...
OBVI :)


2. Visit the Beverly Hills Hotel


3. Shop on Rodeo Drive...
and longingly gaze in windows.
I'm okay with window shopping! 


4. Stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame


5. Check out Venice Beach ....
ha ha


6. ...and Santa Monica Pier


7.  Stop into the Original Farmers Market,
recommended here.


8. Visit La Brea Tar Pits

9. Have brunch at The Ivy...
looks like my kinda spot!
Check it out here.

10. Check out Walk Disney Concert Hall...
Is that not the most amazing architecture ever?


Have anything else to add?

Message me! :)

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?