Image Map

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rachel's September Faves



It's crazy how fast September is flying by, right?
This time of year is usually a blur for me 
because its a time of much transition, which equals - STRESS!

One summer job ending, training for a
 new bartender position beginning.

It's a busier time for savvy apps, which means
my full-time gig as Marketing Director becomes
way more demanding.

Add to the normal Fall festivities 
of apple picking, 
wineries,
(awesome this time of year, by the way!)
the annual pumpkin picking trip 
(hello hayrides, apple cider donuts, and fresh farm stands!)
along with my endless Autumn baking
and I'm one busy little bee.

Oh, and don't forget the loathed change of
 Summer to Winter clothes
(always a huge production)
I wish Godiva would earn her keep
and just do that for me! :)

In any case,
this is my favorite time of year...
and so I need to slllllllllow down, relax, and savor it.

Without further adieu, 
some of my favorite items this September!

Rachel's September Favorites


Feel free to leave a comment and let me know the stuff
you're lovin' this month...

See you next month!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?