Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Quote of the Day: 4.4.13



"In the long run,
the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit."

-Anne Frank
Diary of Anne Frank

Well, its Thursday
and I've yet to write a blog post OR post ANY photos
from my travel adventures which officially makes me
THE WORST BLOGGER EVER.

While wrestling with a serious case of jet lag (5 hour difference)
half the week which had me up with the roosters at 5am
and thus in bed super early,
I don't have much of an excuse for not writing 
other than getting acclimated back to human life
(aka a 9 to 5 job), back to a hard core running routine at the gym
(for my approaching half marathon May 5) and
 loads of laundry and unpacking.

The week went TOO fast.

I'm jetting off to D.C this weekend for work
and to go pick up Godiva (my Pomeranian and love of my life)
who has been away from me just under a month
(on a vacation of her own) --
but I promise to write a travel blog entry before I leave.

Catch you all later...


xo
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?