Image Map

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quote of the Day: 3.23.13




“The space that I can call mine.. is so small that my ideas have become small. I am like a caterpillar in a cocoon of paper; all around me are sketches for sculptures, small drawings that seem like moths fluttering against the windows, beating their wings to escape from this tiny space.. Every day the ideas come more reluctantly, as though they know I will starve them and stunt their growth.” 


― Audrey Niffenegger
The Time Traveler's Wife

Just watched 'The Time Traveler's Wife'
on the telly with Mum (ha a - I'm British for the week!)

Forgot how much I love that movie!

It's one of the few movies I've seen without reading the book FIRST,

which I'm promptly adding to my to-read list. :)
.
Ok, it's just about midnight here and I'm delirious from
the time change - off to bed I go!

9am bus tour of Dublin, Ireland -
I'm excited to see the famous 'Book of Kells' within Trinity College.
I've heard they have an extraordinary library on the top floor...
I may never leave!


xo,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?