Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Quote of the Day:


Marmee & her Girls - "Little Women"
“If you feel your value lies in being merely decorative, I fear that someday you might find yourself believing that’s all you really are. Time erodes all such beauty. But what it cannot diminish is the wonderful workings of your mind – your humor, your kindness, and your moral courage. These are things I so cherish in you.” -Marmee

I've never met this girl in my life (Lauren from Texas), but I've been reading her blog for years because:
a) I support blonde writers 
b) she's pretty and I like looking at her pics (just being honest)
 and c) she has some great content - she's a great writer: equal parts witty and honest.

I liked her recent post on "Little Women" because we can all use a little more humor, kindness, and moral courage in our lives - plus I'm equally obsessed with the movie, so I'm sharing. Enjoy!


Have a great Monday evening!

xo
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?