This is my bucket list for 2012.
What is yours?
What is yours?
It doesn't mean I won't accomplish more, it just means I won't accomplish any less :)
- Learn to Knit.
Run another half marathon.Divas Half Marathon '12 - Myrtle Beach, S.C (2:02:48) Join a gym and learn kickboxing.
- Host a tea party (not a political one - one with pretty cups, tea, and tea sandwiches!)
- Go on a romantic picnic.
- Create a video in iMovie.
- Pay my CC off, completely (3K)
- Go skydiving.
Crochet a blanket - one thats not crooked and has some new stitching.
- Find a teaching job!
- Build a small garden. (Fresh herbs a MUST)
- Read 12 new books (minimum of 1/month for the year) Update: 5 of 12 completed: Bereft: A Sister's Story by Jane Bernstein, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins , DollHouse by Kardashians, Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin, Shades of Grey by E L James.
- Take the GRE's. Pass them.
- Learn to use my BBQ - so I am more self-reliant.
- Go camping this summer.
- Attend a Jones Beach concert.
- Host a sleepover party - "Glamazon Weekend"
- See at least 2 Broadway plays/musicals. Update: 1 of 2 completed: Spiderman: The Musical.
- Buy something designer that I can't afford (pay cash for it - yes, I'm aware of #7!)
Apply to a doctoral program.
- Travel out of the country - see something new.
- Pray more.
Dust off a snowboard, get on a mountain, and just let GO. Take a cruise around Manhattan.Update: Circle Cruise Line, 3 Hr. Full Island Tour
- Go white water rafting.
Whatever you choose to do, inspire to be better.