Image Map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My boots

Many are bummed that the warm weather of the summertime is over, but not Lights. The Canadian born electro-pop goddesss is ready for winter, and she is expressing her love for the snowy season in her new single, "My Boots".

*

There's snow all around and she can't even feel her hands, buts its ok. As long as Lights has her boots, everything is all good.

*

"Winter left a cover that I'm gonna end up under, but I've got my boots/When I'm in the summer I forget how much I love her, when she's in the groove" she sings in the chorus against a twinkling synth beat. You'll definately want to strap on your dancing boots and hit the snow-covered streets to go out and dance on this one.

*

For more on Lights, check out her website:

www.iamlights.com

Luv,

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?