Image Map

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Blue Wrecking Crew...Let's Recap!

This past Sunday (10/3/10), John took me to my 1st NFL game, ever.
*
I got to see the New Meadowlands Stadium (which was insane!)
and see Big Blue crush the Bears, 17-3 (who btw, were 3-0)
*
We of course made a day of it and tailgated (only way to do it!) with some friends:
  • got there early (3pm, game started around 8pm)

  • fired up the BBQ (Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Sausage & Peppers)

  • threw the football around

  • drank a lot of (pumpkin!) beer

  • and ate a lot of junkfood (its Sunday Funday, who is counting calories?)
P.S M&M pretzel bites are amazing- you were right Lori!
*
It was a truly amazing experience
made even more fun by John
Happy 1 Year [!!!]
*
Below: John & I, arriving at my 1st NFL Football Game
Go Big Blue!
Below:
Tailgating at the New Meadowlands Stadium Below: Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Fly Chick edition :) Below: My baby & I, Giants game 10/3/10 Below: Never seen a guy live and breathe football like John. Below: Lori and I, enjoying some pumpkin beer during our tailgate!
Below:
Giants stadium during a sunset. Glorious!
Below:
John hard at work on the grill!
Below:
The insanity that is the New York Giants.
The energy is insane.
I've never seen such crazy, loyal fans :)
Below:
Only the best, Justin Tuck!
This was my first game, but it most definately will NOT be my last.
-Till our next game-
Signing out,
Rach

1 comment:

Whatcha thinkin?