This past Sunday (10/3/10), John took me to my 1st NFL game, ever.
I got to see the New Meadowlands Stadium (which was insane!)
and see Big Blue crush the Bears, 17-3 (who btw, were 3-0)
We of course made a day of it and tailgated (only way to do it!) with some friends:
- got there early (3pm, game started around 8pm)
- fired up the BBQ (Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Sausage & Peppers)
- threw the football around
- drank a lot of (pumpkin!) beer
- and ate a lot of junkfood (its Sunday Funday, who is counting calories?)
P.S M&M pretzel bites are amazing- you were right Lori!
It was a truly amazing experience
made even more fun by John
Happy 1 Year [!!!]
Below: John & I, arriving at my 1st NFL Football Game
Go Big Blue!
Tailgating at the New Meadowlands Stadium Below: Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Fly Chick edition :) Below: My baby & I, Giants game 10/3/10 Below: Never seen a guy live and breathe football like John. Below: Lori and I, enjoying some pumpkin beer during our tailgate!
Giants stadium during a sunset. Glorious!