- 3 cups boiling water
- 5 Lipton® Cup Size Tea Bags
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups chilled purple grape juice
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- Chilled club soda or seltzer
1)In teapot, pour boiling water over Lipton® Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; stir in sugar and cool.
2) In large pitcher, combine tea with remaining ingredients except soda; chill at least 2 hours.
3) Just before serving, add a splash of soda. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish, if desired, with additional orange, lemon and lime slices.
Pina Martinique: a drink sure to make you want to get caught in the rain!
- 1 1/2 oz. White Rum
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1/2 oz. Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp. Strawberries (crushed)
- 2 tbsp. Pineapple (crushed)
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a blender. Mix at high speed for 45 seconds. Pour into a Collins glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge or strawberry.
find more delicious summery drinks at: