Image Map

Monday, May 3, 2010

Massage Envy, a pretty good deal

So over Spring Break my sister-in-law and I treated ourselves to a massage @ Massage Envy.
We were looking to bond and what better way to do it than pamper ourselves, together.
We passed a Massage Envy in Charlotte and decided to book an appointment for the following day.
Since it was our first time, we got a great deal - a 1 hr relaxation massage for $49.
Not bad, right?
We had two amazing masseuses and they let us use the couples room so we could stay with eachother which was fun :) Anyways, it was the best massage of my life...and I'm a pretty tough critic.
While I was paying at the front, I learned that Massage Envy works on a membership program. They asked me if I would like to book a 2nd appointment and while I raved about how wonderful my masseuse was (she was magical!) I told them I was from NY and just visiting my father in Charlotte for Spring Break. She told me Massage Envy is a chain and there were plenty springing up all over N.Y and to take their brochure.
I slipped it into the deep dark ravine that is my pocketbook and only found it weeks later while cleaning out my bag. I remembered how great I felt after my massage and checked out their website to see where the nearest location to me would be. I found 2 - one in Farmingdale and one in Massapequa, which are probably equal distance from me.
My deciding factor on which location to make my 'home' location ? --- Massapequa is a new clinic which offers their new line of facials! Cha-ching!
I booked a facial this time around and it was great! They use the Murad skin care line (which I really like) and I left feeling relaxed and glowing. The facial made my skin feel nice and taunt, but not too overdry. They took good care of me and I am definately going back :)
If you are interested, visit their site below:
If you haven't been there before, your trial visit will be $49 for a 1 hr massage/or $59 1 hr facial.
If you want to spoil yourself atleast once a month (ehh hem, ME!) consider joining their membership program. You just put a credit card on file and agree to join for atleast 12 months. They charge your card $49 every month which entitles you to one massage or facial, giving you a standing appointment each month (you can switch dates from month to month if you want, they are flexible.)
I will be back there on May 11th for my next massage.
You only live once... SPOIL YOURSELF!
Hope this helps!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me @
XO,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?