Image Map

Friday, May 21, 2010

I really want to see this...

Come Fly Away combines the seductive vocals of Frank Sinatra with the sizzling sound of a live 19-piece big band and the visceral thrill of Twyla Tharp’s choreography. Fifteen of the world’s best dancers tell the story of four couples falling in and out of love at a swinging nightclub on a sultry summer night, set to a score of beloved Sinatra classics including “The Summer Wind,” “Fly Me to the Moon,” “One for My Baby,” “My Way,” “Theme from New York, New York,” and “I’ve Got the World on a String.”
visit the official site here:
buy tickets here:
Please include reviews of your own in my comment section
if you are interested in joining John and I for a "date night" to see this.
Luv
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?